ATLAS Engineering Consultants
Providing professional engineering services to fit your needs. With over 10 years of experience working all over the great state of Texas, we build long lasting and trusting relationships with all of our clients.
- Foundation Design
- Framing Design
- Steel Framing
- CMU Framing
- Wood Framing
- Truss Design
- Metal Building Design
- Foundation Leveling Surveys
Materials Testing Services
- Soils, Concrete, Masonry, Aggregates, Asphalt Compaction Testing
- Concrete Compressive Strength Tests Rebar Inspection
- Windstorm Plans
- TDI Windstorm Certification for
- Cameron, Willacy, Kenedy, Kleber, Nueces, San Patricio and Aransas
Civil Site Design
- Site Civil Construction Plans
- Drainage Plan
- Grading Plan
- Utility Plan
- Pavement Plan
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
Geotechnical & Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering Reports
- Project Site Subsurface Soil Explorations Soil Strength Determination
- OSSF Soil Evaluation (Septic Systems) Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments Water Sampling
- Hydrology Testing
Prefabricated Metal Building Design
- Drafting Services
- Gable and Monoslope structures
ATLAS engineering also provides structural design for all types of projects. This includes buildings, plazas, canopies, carports, insurance assessments, post construction certification, and retrofits. Please submit your plans to Lucas Castillo P.E. (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will prepare a quote that fits your project needs.
We provide windstorm plans for permitting. This includes the Rio Grande Valley communities and coastal counties from Cameron to Jefferson County (https://www.tdi.texas.gov/
If you have floor plans prepared and need of windstorm plans, please submit your plans to Xitlali Gonzalez (email@example.com). Please provide the address of the project and we will respond with quote for preparing the plans.
GEOTECHNICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING, MATERIALS TESTING SERVICES
For residential and commercial site development services, we provide geotechnical engineering and materials testing during construction. Please submit your plans to Lucas Castillo P.E. (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an engineering services quote.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
ATLAS Engineering is a small engineering firm. We cater to those that need an engineer to move forward on small scale projects. We are here to help, but most importantly, be more than just a hired hand. We want to work with you on all your future projects and promote your success and build higher goals and better standards with each project you complete.
Lucas Castillo, Jr. MSCE, P.E.